Cross Country Veterinary Hospital, Lawndale NC
I had an appointment for my beagle "Pete" at Cross Country Veterinary Hospital Thursday June 21 2012 at 6:15PM.I arrived at 6PM.
I left "Pete" in my truck with my Wife, and told them I'd bring him in when they were ready to examine him. At 6:50 they went to my truck, with a syringe and put him to sleep, without an exam, and without consent from me or my wife. They just grabbed my dog, and stuck a needle in him without even telling my wife what they were doing. I was waiting inside in the waiting room, but when I saw them go to my truck I immediately went out there, but they had already gave Pete the lethal shot.
I'm still in shock. I suppose since they close at 7 they were in a hurry to get home.
My recommendation is STAY AWAY FROM CROSS COUNTRY VETERINARY HOSPITAL.THEY INTENTIONALLY KILLED MY DOG, WITHOUT MY CONSENT, AND WITHOUT FIRST EXAMINING HIM
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..."
- "I went 2 Store #06932 to pick up laundry detergent, sign said All was on sale for $3.00 regular price $5.25 , at register it rung up $5.25, showed cashier..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."